Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.880 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,026,259 Dinar (¥370,045) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)