Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1394.083 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 48% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,149,295 Dinar (€6,563) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (36 minutes ago)