Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1264.400 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 49% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 15,129,332 Dinar (€11,966) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)