Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.103 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 46% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,324,453 Dinar (€6,063) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)