Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 53% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,007,694 Dinar (€6,809) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)