Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,010,337 Dinar ($9,323) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)