Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.172 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,059,448 Dinar (22,945 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)