Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.998 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,123,173 Dinar (22,464 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)