Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.339 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,345,705 Dinar (ARS $17,628) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)