Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.092 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,465,717 Dinar (ARS $21,846) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)