Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.791 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,371,848 Dinar (ARS $23,334) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)