Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.913 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,093,945 Dinar (ARS $15,874) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)