Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.843 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 842,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 552,134 Dinar (1,754TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)