Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 320.173 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 847,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 553,033 Dinar (1,727TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)