Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 308.607 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 763,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 488,463 Dinar (1,583TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)