Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.921 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 935,108 Dinar (Mex$ 14,185) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)