Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.609 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 851,084 Dinar (Mex$ 14,042) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)