Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.705 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (Php132) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (39 minutes ago)