Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.165 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (Php108) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)