Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.593 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,902,354 Dinar (89,766 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)