Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.195 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,705,998 Dinar (42,206 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,720,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)