Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.860 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 892,769 Dinar (руб 44,954) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (16 minutes ago)