Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.898 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 655,630 Dinar (руб 32,950) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)