Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.217 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 729,505 Dinar (руб 37,962) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)