Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,224,758 Dinar (₩6,635,610) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)