Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.032 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,582,732 Dinar (₩6,379,609) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)