Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.766 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,401,849 Dinar (€2,441) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)