Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1453.485 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,458,738 Dinar (€2,380) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)