Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.597 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,403,851 Dinar (€2,480) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)