Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.391 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,062,807 Dinar (€2,230) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (42 minutes ago)