Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.272 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 27% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 887,090 Dinar (₨48,549) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)