Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.440 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 26% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 756,432 Dinar (₨43,375) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 598,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (41 minutes ago)