Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.897 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,756,075 Dinar (руб 88,259) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (36 minutes ago)