Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.811 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,596,709 Dinar (руб 80,598) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)