Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.250 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,684 Dinar (руб 133) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)