Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47946 IQD / MNT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,260,584 Dinar (2,629,187 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)