Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48664 IQD / MNT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,458,761 Dinar (2,997,605 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)