Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49581 IQD / MNT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,590,399 Dinar (3,207,663 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (34 minutes ago)