Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49540 IQD / MNT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,541,613 Dinar (3,111,871 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)