Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.552 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 306,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 143,821 Dinar (₨7,752) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)