Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.755 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,509,133 Dinar (39,972 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)