Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.057 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 747,178 Dinar (₨43,804) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)