Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.336 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 641,959 Dinar (₨37,029) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)