Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.308 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 706,609 Dinar (₨40,826) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)