Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 219,225 Dinar (₨11,969) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)