Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.314 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 215,502 Dinar (₨11,767) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)