Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.718 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 917,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 616,449 Dinar (₨36,873) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)