Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.999 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 751,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 463,772 Dinar (12,535 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)