Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.023 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 737,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 450,257 Dinar (12,162 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)