Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.377 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,395,540 Dinar (R$ 3,949) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)