Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.175 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,646,305 Dinar (R$ 4,376) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)