Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 370.888 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,129,512 Dinar (R$ 3,045) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (28 minutes ago)