Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 372.732 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,517,731 Dinar (R$ 4,072) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)