Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.880 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,500 Dinar (¥597) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 666 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)