Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.995 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,600 Dinar (¥600) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (32 minutes ago)