Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 344.076 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,921,134 Dinar (R$ 5,583) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)