Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.775 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,979,763 Dinar (3,843,818 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)