Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.781 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,885,530 Dinar (2,415,586 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)