Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.774 IQD / LBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,800,115 Dinar (3,615,654 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)