Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.811 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,029 Dinar (руб 304) in Tver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)