Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 704.552 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 640,948 Dinar (910KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)