Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 750.745 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 810,178 Dinar (1,079KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (33 minutes ago)