Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05136 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 454,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 454,000 Dinar (8,838,800 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (36 minutes ago)