Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05209 IQD / VND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 468,750 Dinar (8,999,524 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)