Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.336 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 948,607 Dinar (Mex$ 15,218) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)