Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.633 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 958,188 Dinar (Mex$ 15,058) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)