Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04093 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,786 Dinar (Bs 43,641) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)