Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.396 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,212 Dinar (Bs 36) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (43 minutes ago)