Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1275.648 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,851,481 Dinar (€1,451) in Turku.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (about 2 hours ago)