Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 341.642 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,807 Dinar (8 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)