Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 346.334 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,264 Dinar (7 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)