Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1456.263 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,026,134 Dinar (€2,078) in Turin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)