Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1449.791 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,937,462 Dinar (€2,026) in Turin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)