Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1246.828 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,961,121 Dinar (€1,573) in Turin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)