Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39037 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 899,973 Dinar (COL$2,305,446) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)