Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39120 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 594,538 Dinar (COL$1,519,773) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)