Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 493.518 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 684,939 Dinar (1,388 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)