Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 515.158 IQD / TND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 875,588 Dinar (1,700 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)