Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.980 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 328,960 Dinar (₨18,296) in Tumkur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (32 minutes ago)