Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.409 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 321,800 Dinar (₨18,484) in Tumkur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)