Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.617 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 313,679 Dinar (₨16,849) in Tumkur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)