Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40335 IQD / COP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 490,329 Dinar (COL$1,215,651) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)