Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,844,183 Dinar ($5,795) in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (43 minutes ago)