Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,990,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,448,992 Dinar ($2,913) in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)