Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.648 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,232 Dinar (Php179) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)