Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.712 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 724,485 Dinar (Php31,898) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 662,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)