Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.880 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,108,733 Dinar (ARS $14,612) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (36 minutes ago)