Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.378 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 597,717 Dinar (ARS $8,871) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)