Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.401 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,693,192 Dinar (¥258,934) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)