Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.820 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,949,836 Dinar (¥272,623) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (about 1 hour ago)