Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.765 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,730,539 Dinar (¥160,750) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)