Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.998 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,445,405 Dinar (¥222,350) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)