Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.081 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,772,571 Dinar (¥250,208) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)