Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.542 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,281,055 Dinar (¥216,387) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)