Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.485 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,389,003 Dinar (¥227,840) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)