Cost of living comparison between Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.028 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 157% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,654 Dinar (9,389 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)