Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.879 IQD / CDF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 125% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,629 Dinar (6,401 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)