Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 368.641 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 830,875 Dinar (S/. 2,254) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)