Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.852 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,884,608 Dinar (kr 71,679) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,720,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)