Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 141.331 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,497,758 Dinar (kr 81,353) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)