Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 923.831 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,042,019 Dinar (C$2,210) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (32 minutes ago)