Cost of living comparison between Trois-Rivières, Canada and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 888.764 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,914,858 Dinar (C$2,155) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)