Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 916.033 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,763,666 Dinar (C$1,925) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)