Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 869.328 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,886,353 Dinar (C$2,170) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)