Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1396.215 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,682,125 Dinar (€1,205) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (40 minutes ago)