Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1382.554 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,607,050 Dinar (€1,162) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)