Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,873,055 Dinar (€1,475) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)