Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1376.504 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,399,704 Dinar (€1,743) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (35 minutes ago)