Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1244.730 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,337,631 Dinar (€1,878) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (35 minutes ago)