Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1379.469 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,652,594 Dinar (€1,198) in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)