Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 890.045 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,947,918 Dinar (3,312 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)